01 novembre 2017

Auto entrepreneur en GRANDE BRETAGNE


rSet up as a sole trader 

If you’re a sole trader, you run your own business as an individual and are self-employed.

You can keep all your business’s profits after you’ve paid tax on them. You’re personally responsible for any losses your business makes. You must also follow certain rules on running and naming your business.

Check what counts as self-employed if you’re not sure about your status.

How to register

To set up as a sole trader, you need to register for Self Assessment and file a tax return every year.

Your responsibilities

You’ll need to:


-keep records of your business’s sales and expenses

send a Self Assessment tax return every year


-pay Income Tax on your profits and Class 2 and Class 4 National Insurance- -use HMRC’s calculator to help you budget for this


-You’ll need to apply for a National Insurance number if you’re moving to the UK to set up a business.


-You must register for VAT if your turnover is over £85,000. You can register voluntarily if it suits your business, for example if you sell to other VAT-registered businesses and want to reclaim the VAT.


11:54 Publié dans Royaume Uni | Lien permanent | Commentaires (0) |  Imprimer | |  Facebook | | | | |

Les commentaires sont fermés.