28 août 2009
OCDE Conférence sur les prix de transfert
"Transfer Pricing and Treaties in a Changing World"
21-22 September 2009
OECD Conference Centre, Paris
2 rue André-Pascal, Paris (16th Arrondissement)
The OECD has just opened registration for its Conference "Transfer Pricing and Treaties in a Changing World", which will take place in Paris (at the OECD’s conference centre) on 21-22 September 2009.
More than 600 participants from all over the globe will gather in Paris for what is expected to be the transfer pricing event of the year. Some of the world’s leading specialists will share their expertise on cutting-edge transfer pricing and treaty developments that affect governments and multinational enterprises in a changing world. The conference programme will also offer ample opportunities to exchange views with representatives from more than 100 governments and from the business community, universities and international organisations.
Topics will include:
● Adjustments and corresponding adjustments: The role of Articles 7, 9 and 25
of the Model Tax Convention
● Information powers and transfer pricing: Documentation requirements,
exchange of information and burden of proof issues
● Deductibility of interest in related party situations
● Transfer pricing in a downturn economy
● Attribution of profits to Permanent Establishments: designing a modern Article 7
● Transfer pricing and customs
● Treaty and transfer pricing aspects of intangibles characterization
● Recent developments in the areas of transfer pricing and treaties
A discounted registration fee is available to those who register before 31 May 2009